Sunday, December 31, 2017

Peace Love Joy


It's been a while since I have posted and the irony is that I didn't make half the amount of Christmas cards that I usually make for Christmas this year and yet my first card in ages is a Christmas card for the 2018 Festive Season! My mojo is that low, I have been struggling to be creative for months now.Today I have cased Kim's card, Kim is one of the DT members at Freshly Made Sketches and I just loved her card, thanks for the inspiration Kim as I needed it. I hope you have all had a very Merry Christmas and wishing you all the best for 2018.




2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely......a beautiful start for next year! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I can't see any missing mojo in the finished product but if you're anything like me, when the mojo is missing, everything takes an age! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...