Saturday, January 09, 2016

Happy 80th Birthday


As you can tell I have a male 80th Birthday coming up next week so I have used a background that I had brushed with a grey wash previously. I then stamped a tree and die cut the Happy Birthday and 80th  badge then I stuck a few clear gems on just to finish it off...nice and simple with lots of white space! I'm adding my card to the challenges listed below...
Casology: Simple / The Male Room: Anything Goes / The Paper Players: All about Numbers


    

5 comments:

  1. Perfectly CAS, love the touch of bling with the sequins. Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vikki, what a classic birthday card! Love the subtle shades of gray in the background, so perfect! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect guy card, Vikki! I love the grey wash in the background! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vikki, gorgeous CAS card, love the simplicity and that gorgeous tree image! Thank you for sharing your card with us at The Male Room.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...