Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Seasons Greetings


Hi All, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and have an exciting New Years planned. Well the wet season has finally arrived for a lot of areas in North Queensland that have been declared drought stricken and I'm happy to say we have finally received some substantial rain as well. Since I was a good girl yesterday and did a fair bit of housework and as it's still rainging here today, I thought I would head out to my craft room and play with a few of my new toys that I got from Santa. As I'm still in the Christmas mode, I thought I would make a Christmas card with one of my new die cuts. I've had some backgrounds sitting on my desk for a while now so I picked one to make my latest card. I'm adding my card to the latest challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches
Thanks for popping in...


4 comments:

  1. Nice Christmas card Vikki...nothing like getting an early start! I do like that die. Awesome to hear that you are finally getting some much needed rain...enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the background! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty background! Lovely card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...