Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Ho Ho Ho


Hi All, I'm on holidays for two weeks over the Christmas period and I'm really happy to be not working! Yesterday was some last minute Christmas shopping and baking with my beautiful daughter and today is stamping with my best bud! A great start to my time off I do think! So I had to make a card for a young male to give with his gift so I didn't want anything too soppy and I had seen Lisa's card on Pinterest (click here) and thought it would suit the recipient perfectly. I am adding my card to the latest challenges at CAS(E) this SketchColor Throwdown & Creative Moments.

  

Creative Moments:Challenge 83 - Anything Goes - optional twist..Traditional Christmas


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...