Saturday, August 01, 2015

Special Friend


For today's card I have used a masterboard I had made using the left over colours from some other creation. I then stamped the floral stamp in strips with Weathered Wood Distress Ink onto it as I just wanted it to be soft in the background. I then added some flowers a die cut frame and sentiment and finished off with stamping 'friend' under it. I have actually added a little glitter on the frame but it's not really showing up in the pic. Today, I'm playing along with Try Stampin' on Tuesday...thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

  1. Great way to display the three strips by stamping rows of flowers...very pretty card Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Vikki, love how you've used the strips and the flowers in the frame are gorgeous, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely card, Vikki, and a creative take on the sketch as well. I really enjoy the shabby chic vibe. ;-) Please join us again at Try Stamping -Or Not- On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...