Friday, August 07, 2015

Everything is better with a Friend


I made this card yesterday but have only just had a chance to post it. For this card, I have used the latest sketch from the DT at Feeling Sketchy. I've had this masterboard sitting on my desk for a while so thought I would use it. I stamped some circles over it then die cut a hole out of it and then stamped my sentiment under it. This sentiment is out of a new set of stamps I got just this week and I can see it becoming a firm favourite. I then fussy cut some flowers left over from another card and added bling to them. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend planned.


#126

9 comments:

  1. HI Vikki, love this card - the background is so colourful and vibrant and a great take on the sketch, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, the background is amazing!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Feeling Sketchy blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card you made! I like how you take our sketch.
    Thanks for join us at Feeling Sketchy :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colorful card. Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great take on the sketch! love it. Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable Thanks for joining the Feeling Sketchy Blog challenge. ~ Michelle FS dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cards and tags that I am very late commenting on! I've decided to take the next month away from blogging, one last post today and that will be in, I need to recharge my crafting batteries! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...