Saturday, June 20, 2015

Bring your own Sunshine


Well I have to admit, this was a tough one...the DT at Try Stampin' on Tuesday wanted something to do with Rain and apparently I don't have any umbrella's, rainbows, galloshes or anything related to rain except my embossing folder that I brayered and then pressed onto my card...I guess I don't have any rain themed stamps because we don't get much rain!! I had several things to do with sunshine because we get heaps of that where I live! lol 
Anyway, I have used the latest sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches where I could show some sunshine peeking through which I thought was pretty cool and added a verse that I thought fitted the layout and theme perfectly. Make sure you pop on over and check out the challenges and even play along.
 
 

Try Stampin' on Tuesday: Challenge #223 -Rain


6 comments:

  1. Excellent Vikki, very innovative - great embossing folder/stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Vik...yes that is a great embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Love how you inked up your embossing folder! So cool! Glad you played along with us at Try Stampin or Not on Tuesday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a nice saying. Your card is wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your card very much, Vikki. It is perfect for the sketch and I just love that quote! Thanks for joining us over at Try Stampin -Or Not - On Tuesday. Join us again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vikki, I think you have done a great job incorporating our theme of "rain" into your card without having an umbrella or rain boots. I actually quite like the raindrops you have created. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday this week! Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...