Saturday, April 18, 2015

Tree of Friendship


Another card for my special stamping Saturday, this Saturday is special as my best buddy is in town and was able to spend the day playing in my craft room with me. For this card I have taken up the challenge from CAS(E) this Sketch. I sponged a tree template with Distress Ink and then stamped a new sentiment and used my new little bird die I got this week and added some 'flowers' to the tree. As always, thanks for popping in. Hope you have a great weekend...


3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Vikki and a super take on the sketch, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really 'pretty' and soft Vikki...nice card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a perfect take on the sketch! I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...