Saturday, April 11, 2015

I love flowers....Tag

 
Hi All.....well I'm back after several weeks of not playing at my desk and it feels good. After sorting out what birthday cards I had to get in the post this week, I took up the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015 challenge and as I'm a challenge behind with our ABC Challenge, lucky for me I have to make an F tag and Tim had flowers on his tag...done....it was meant to be! lol


This is also a stamp I haven't had a chance to play with too, so I'm pleased to be able to christen it. It stamped up lovely and I coloured the flowers in with Tombow pens and an aqua brush.


I then cut out the 'love' with a reasonably new set of dies, inked up the work 'flowers' off a verse stamp and inked and fussy cut an 'i' from an alphabet set. I then did some faux stitching as I just couldn't be bothered setting my sewing machine up for that...I'm sure you know how it feels when 'that's just too much trouble' <grin> and this is then end result. Hope you had a great Easter and are off to a good start for the weekend, thanks for stopping by.

mainimage

ABC Challenge - F is for Flowers

1 comment:

  1. Nice use of words for your "I love flowers" F tag Vikki...I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...