Saturday, February 21, 2015

Shine Bright....

 Happy Saturday Peeps! It is terribly hot here in Far North Oz! So my friend Robyn & I are locked away in my craft room with the Air Conditioner on...it's that bad we dread walking outside for whatever reason. Anyhoo...back to my card. Today I have made a special card for our neighbour who is 50 and having a party tonight to celebrate.

I have made an easel card for her, I don't make them too often but I felt it needed to be a bit extra special for a milestone birthday and I have used the latest sketch from Cardabilities for my layout and I have just let my DP determine my colour combo.

I'm also really happy to be able to use my new stamp set Sparkle & Shine with matching die from WPlus9....I really love their stamps, they stamp so nice and I have been itching to use this set. I tell you this card has everything...well for me anyway as I gravitate to CAS cards. I not only have background stamping (the text) I've also added some texture paste that I coloured (this is huge for me lol) then layered with lace, leaves and flowers, it's just all happening. lol. Well I'm off to make an envelope for my card, hope your weekend is off to a great start, until next time....happy stamping.


3 comments:

  1. Great card Vik, I'm sure your neighbour will love it. I love that DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vikki, I think you enjoyed making it with all the extra elements and , it's lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Vikki, I love all the details and the papers and colours are gorgeous. It's funny reading how hot it is for you, when I'm looking out the window and sleet and wind! :) Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...