Saturday, February 07, 2015

Colour in my Life - Tag

 I know I'm a bit early but I have made my 'C' tag for our little ABC Challenge that my friend Robyn is running. As you can probably tell my theme for 'C' is COLOUR!

I picked some bright DI colours (Fired Brick-Broken China-Mustard Seed-Dusty Concord) and blotched them onto my card making sure the colours didn't mix too much. After letting them dry I stamped some chevrons with Weathered Wood just to give the background some body.
 I've then stamped my sentiment and die cut it with an Oval die and layered it onto a scalloped oval die....added some sequins (first time using them!) and a bit of fairy glitter to the paint brushes (even though it went every where else too)  to give it a bit of a lift.


Thanks for stopping by....until next time, happy stamping.


3 comments:

  1. Vikki this tag is excellent...lovely and bright and colourful for "C".. Love the content, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vikki, what a great tag! I love everything about it....and what a great choice of theme for "C"...excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Vikki, love those colours! hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...