Saturday, August 02, 2014

Merry Christmas


I've decided to just make Christmas cards today and here is one that I started last week and have finally finished. I made the background using my Tombow Markers to colour my stamp as I wanted a soft background. I've used the latest sketch for inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches and over at Christmas Cards All Year Round they want bling...whether its glitter, pearls or diamantes anything that sparkles or shines. You can't really see my glitter but it is there and a few diamantes on the sentiment too. Pop on over and play along, I'm off to find another challenge hope your weekend is off to a great start.


Christmas Cards All Year Round: Sparkle & Shine

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card!! I love the vintage look to the sentiment/image!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hullo Vikki. Lovely card esp love the bright cheery greeting... has great lettering. You seem to be on a roll with all the Christmas cards made up above.
    Well done you... totally dont understand folk who leave it to last minute and are strangely averse to even using the word.
    I simply dont understand that. Maybe I'm weird. Its only something I ve seen on blogs. Oops how did I go off on that tangent?? :)
    Shaz in Oz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...