Saturday, August 23, 2014

Kick Up Your Heels


It's been a few weeks since I have played at my desk and it feels good to be creating. I have been asked to make a 21st birthday card for my young cousin....she is such a lovely girl. Next weekend is a big party to celebrate her special day. I saw an awesome card posted below made by Ros on Pinterest that was so pretty I had to case it and this is my end result. I am very happy with it after a bit of toing and froing....thanks for the inspiration Ros. Well I'm off to make another card for this beautiful girl for us to give to her....thanks for popping in.

Mikey's Mom

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely Vikki, a special card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely gorgeous Vikki! I love it... love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...