Saturday, July 05, 2014

Our Beautiful World....turns ONE!!


Wow!! Our Beautiful World has turned ONE! Congratulations ladies...it's a great blog and I love to play along. To celebrate their birthday the team are asking you to post a baby photo of you when you were around 1....
I'm not sure how old I am in this photo but it is one of my favourites. That's me with my Dad who also looks very young and an aussie icon, a koala.

When I was young my parents travelled around a bit going to where there was work for my father which is why I'm not sure exactly where these first two photo's were taken but I know they weren't in our home town.

Lucky for me I have several baby photos because my Dad was a bit of a camera buff....but then some photo's are better than others, like this one where I seemed to be dressed up like a flower..heheh  

And last but not least...a studio shot and another of my favourites. Thanks for taking a peek at my baby photo's and make sure you pop on over and join in the blog hop to celebrate OBW's 1st birthday.

7 comments:

  1. On every cute little girl Vikki...they're great shots and so precious and wonderful to look back on. Thanks for sharing them with OBW, cheers Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Vikki. Yes you do like a little flower don't you...but a very cute one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vikki you look so adorable!! I'm so glad you could join us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a flower, lol, I thought mine looks like a polar bear :)
    Beautiful photos Vikki, such a cute little one you were! And happy one year of OBW to you too! Thank you for joining us so faithfully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what wonderful fotos, love the one with you, your daddy and the koala, so cute and lovely!!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at "Our Beautiful World"

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are wonderful photos and so precious

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice photos! You look so happy there! ))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...