Saturday, July 26, 2014

hello


Well this card came about in bits and bobs...I had left over DI for colouring an image which wasn't working for that stamp but I didn't want to waste the ink so I sponged it onto a base card. The colour combo is from Color Throwdown which is really pretty and I love the photo they used for inspiration as we went to Venice a few years ago and absolutely loved it! But I digress...I then decided to use a new Tim Holtz stencil I picked up this week and....after that I didn't know what to do with it....lol
Anyway, I saw the latest sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches and thought I might be able to use it for that but I struggled with it for a while and I'm not sure I'm completely happy with it even now but it came together in the end. I hope your weekend is off to a great start....thanks for popping in and until next time, happy stamping.
  

6 comments:

  1. HI Vikki, I've been looking at your three latest lovely cards...love the water colouring and you've taken great inspiration in the colours from the photo! Glad you liked Venice, my father-in-law is Venetian, so am lucky enough to make many visits there! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovey and colorful card. Love the bits of texture! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that's an amazing background Vikki - we sure are trying out the new stuff...lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the colours you've used to create your fabulous background Vikki! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely artsy background! That hello die is one of me recent faves! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That background is amazing! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...