Saturday, February 01, 2014

Happy Birthday My Dear Friend....


I'm back with another card and this one has been created using the colours & sketch from CAS - Colours & Sketches. My good friend Robyn put me onto this blog...it's always nice to find another challenge site. This weeks challenge is a double challenge which has a sketch & colour combo to do. I really liked the colours as they are nice and soft with a pop of razzleberry. I was given a Jelli Plate for my birthday by another good friend and have only just had a chance to play with it. You are really supposed to use paint on them but I don't 'do' paint so I experimented with it using distress inks and am quite happy with how it came out. I'm also posting my card over at Simon Says Stamp where they want 'twine or string'. Thanks for stopping by....




Simon Says Stamp: ANYTHING GOES WITH TWINE OR STRING 


5 comments:

  1. The Gelli Plate worked really well Vikki, we'll have to play more especially with the stencil too...lovely soft card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the soft background! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week - your is beautiful - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Vikki! I love the background you created with the Gelli Plate. Wow. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes with Twine or String!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely soft background, the colours look fab. Thanks for joining in with our double challenge at CC&S
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...