Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Christmas Snowflake


Hello Stamping Friends and Hello 2014!! I hope you all had a great start to 2014...we did....and to start the new year off in my Craft Room here is another Christmas card for my stash. I was surfing the challenge blogs when I came across Beverly's beautiful card that I just had to 'case' it. Thanks for the inspiration Beverly!! I hope I have done Beverly's card justice as I am really happy with the end result. Make sure you pop on over and check out Beverly's blog here. I'm also adding my card to the Cards In Envy who's theme is ICY or HOT. Thanks for stopping by.



                Cards in Envy: ICY or HOT Card Challenge!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Vikki, thank you SO much for taking the time to email me and share this beautiful creation. Such a FABulous CASE and I am SO happy that I inspired you. Happy New Year & Happy Stamping. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both cards! The snowflakes are perfect for our Icy Hot challenge. Such simple yet beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, it is so clean and simple! Perfect for the challenge at Cards in Envy, thank you for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the CAS look, that snowflake is perfect!!! thanks soo much for playing along with Cards in Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. like Clean and Simple style... watching :-)
    this is beyond my skills, too little elements

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...