Friday, January 03, 2014

A special Christmas card....


Hi Stamping Friends, I just wanted to post some pictures of a special Christmas card I made for a special friend. I had bought this Marianne Designs die while on holidays in September so when I saw  Monika's card pop up on the Pinterest email using the same die I had to check it out! Her card was so pretty that I just had to 'case' it. Thanks for the inspiration Monika! I'm posting my card onto the latest Sparkles Christmas Challenge where they want more than one fold, pop on over and check it out if you can. Thanks for the heads up Brenda. Happy Stamping all...Vikki


 
Monika's Card

CH#36 * More than 1 Fold * - Sparkles Christmas Challenge


5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Vikki, very special, lovely Christmas card - that's a super die and I can see you using in lots. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card Vicki, you should enter it at Sparkles Christmas Challenges (I'm on the DT), where we have a challenge of More Than One Fold this month.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vikki, your card is amazing! "Case" or no case, your card is spectacular! Did I say I love it? Well I do! Thanks so much for joining in to the Sparkles Christmas Challenge and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely elegant! I love the edge and cutout work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks great :)
    I`m happy I could inspire you :*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...