Saturday, October 19, 2013

Christmas Cardinals



This is my last card for the day/night...I think I will go and have a shower and veg in front of the TV. This card is a little left of centre but I wanted to use my little cardinal (not that we get them in Oz...well I'm pretty sure). I tried all different colours but the black is what looked the best so I went with it. This layout is courtesy of the DT from The Paper Craft Crew. As always, thanks for popping by and I hope you have a great weekend. Until next time...happy stamping.

The Paper Craft Crew: #63


Card Sketch #63

1 comment:

  1. How clever! I love how you used the sketch! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...