Saturday, August 17, 2013

Monochromatic Male Birthday


As promised I'm back with another card and it's another male monochromatic card. I have chosen the latest layout over at Cardabilities I am finding it so much easier to go with these colours when making male cards, especially for the younger male. I am skyping with my Saturday Stamping Buddy Robyn and we have just taken up the challenge to make some Christmas cards so that's what my next post will be...pop on by if you have time. As always, thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

  1. fabulous card, thanks for playing along at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities!!! Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card! Thank you for playing with Cardabilities! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun lovely card! I love the monochromatic look! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...