Saturday, June 29, 2013

Floral Happy Days....


Hi Stampers, well it's taken all day to finish this card...it's my son's 17th birthday today so we have had visitors coming and going in between my son's, daughter's & hubby's work shifts. I'm the only one not working today but I have been in and out dropping or picking up and then visitors to wish Matthew a Happy Birthday. So, finally I am able to post my card before it starts all over again...picking up daughter, dropping her off at the annual show, dropping off son at the movies picking daughter and son up from their respective venues...should get home about 11pm tonight....sigh....the joys of motherhood. <grin>
Anyway, back to my card...for this card I have used the latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and the colour combo is from the team from Color Throwdown. I really like these colours, lovely and soft. Thanks for popping in...



Freshly Made Sketches: FMS92
Color Throwdown: CTD248


 

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Vikki this card is sooooo nice, so soft and pretty - love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vikki this card is stunning! Love how you've stamped leaves and then fussy cut more out to create dimension. LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love the curvy line of delicate flowers separating the two sides of your card. And the little cluster of flowers and leaves is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun floral card! Love all the beautiful flowers!! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Vikki...lovely card and the effort really paid off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...