Saturday, December 01, 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #84


Hi Stamping Friends, today has gone so fast I just don't feel like I have done anything!! But in saying that I have made two cards. This card I have made for my daughter who turns 15 on Thursday. I have made my background using some of my new Distress Inks which I am just loving right now!! I don't usually 'do' tags but I like it when I am forced outside of my comfort zone which over on Sketchbook Saturday the latest design has a tag on it...so I have a tag!!

     

 

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Vikki....I loooove this background - yes we've found a new thing to be obsessed with..and the card is just lovely - Jordyn will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, way to go creating this amazing background with Distress Inks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...