Friday, December 14, 2012

FMS #65


Hi Fellow Stampers, well my holidays are nearly here...work today and then I am off for 4 whole weeks...woohoo!! Craft room here I come!!
Last night I snuck out here to check out the latest Freshly Made Sketch...really liking their sketches, thank you ladies. As I need a couple more Xmas cards I was able to whip this one up while I was out here but ran out of time to post it, so here I am nice and early (well not really early) to post it. As always, thanks for stopping by..

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Vikki! I love the traditional colours! Love the background paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet holiday card! Pretty background paper~so glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Vikki .... fun and festive!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...