Friday, October 26, 2012

Late Dynamic Duo #44


I really like this colour combo from Dynamic Duo's #44 challenge...I actually started this card while it was still open but then decided to send the card to my friend Robyn..so I knew I couldn't post it while the challenge was still open because she is always visiting my blog and would see it. So this week it arrived in the mail so it's all good now..I can post it..lol!! I have also coloured my ribbon/seam binding on this card with new sprays I got from the recent Craft Show - Lindys Stamp Gang Starbursts (Tibetan Poppy Teal). This is the first time I have coloured ribbon and I am really pleased with how it turned out so I can see I will be doing this more often. Well I am off to make another card, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't I soooo lucky to get this card in the mail....thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...