Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SSC #78 + DD #21 + LIM #86


Hi Stampers, the card I made today is nice and simple...love it!! For design I have used the latest Sketchbook Saturday layout and for colour inspiration I have used the latest Dynamic Duo combo which is Monochromatic for week 4 and which we were asked to use Always Artichoke + Certainly Celery. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do these colours but after seeing the layout on Sketchbook Saturday I thought they would work really well with it and they have. I even dug out some SU stamps I haven't used in a very long time which always makes you feel that bit better..lol. I am also able to add this card to the latest Less is More challenge where it is to take 3 of the previous challenges they have had. For this I was able to use week 6 - Off the edge, week 18 - Monochrome and week 33 - Anything Goes. Hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by...until next time, happy stamping.
   

Take 3 Challenges

12 comments:

  1. Very cute monochromatic creation, Vikki :) Love your single flower accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoawhoa, fabulous card Vikki...3 challenges...it's a great take for them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gentle array of flowers! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty Vikki, what lovely gentle colours.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty delicate stamping. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, classic layout in a subtle colour scheme. Lovely
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these lovely flowers! You've done a great job with both challenges. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way your flowers look in these colours Vikki and the single popped up one is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! The soft flowers in the background are so sweet! Thank you for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and serene! Love the soft flowers and the bolder embellished flower! Beautifully simple! Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely
    The subtle stamped flowers look really pretty

    thank you
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a delightful card! Thanks for sharing this with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...