Friday, June 22, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #40




Hi All, I don't think I will get much of a chance to stamp this weekend so I have sat down this afternoon to make my son's birthday card. I usually stamp on a Saturday but tomorrow I am playing 'ladies' and going out to lunch with my daughter, niece & two sister in-laws for lunch to celebrate a birthday. My son is 16 next Friday...where have the years gone...so I had to get in and make a card. Sometimes I don't think he thinks 'life is good' but for us it is, so that is why I have chosen this DP. I am told this is not unusual for teenage boys, but gee I hope he grows out of this phase soon. Anyway make sure you jump on over to Freshly Made Sketches and check out their latest challenge as this is the layout I have used for my card. As always, thanks for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.



3 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card! I love the colours and even an added bit of bling! Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card ... love the neutral colour pallete, and the distressed edges add such a wonderful element!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, hope your son gets the Life is Good message! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...