Sunday, April 01, 2012

Inspired by Stamping - IBSIC#2


IBSIC2


Hi All, I hope your weekend is going well. We have been away up to a friends 'beach hut' for the weekend so I didn't get much time to stamp this weekend. Luckily for me, we got home a bit earlier than normal, so after cleaning up & unpacking, I stole a short afternoon nap and woke up recharged and with an urge to do some stamping. My friend Robyn came across this new challenge site 'Inspired by Stamping' earlier in the week and flicked the link onto me so I thought I would support them & make a card using their sketch. For some unusual reason, I felt like making a 'male' card (that is not normal for me) and this is what I came up with. I hope you like it & make sure you check out the new challenge blog 'Inspired by Stamping' and join in the fun. Until next time, happy stamping.....

3 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card, I love the vintage feel and the image is gorgeous. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vikki, this is a BEAUTIFUL Guy-card! great job, love the old phonograph!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the images and your take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing in the challenge. Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...