Saturday, March 03, 2012

Mojo #230 & Shabby Tea Room #103 - Shabby Shutters




Hi All, I hope your weekend is off to a flying start...I have had a good day today even though my stamping buddy is not with me, hopefully we will have a skype/stamping day next saturday as long as life doesn't get in our way....
This morning, I sat down and made a card using the latest Mojo Monday sketch and the the latest Shabby Tea Room colour scheme. I used one of my new Spellbinders I bought recently. Always exciting getting new stuff!! Then I was off to have a little 'birthday party for my beautiful little niece Kacee. Kacee is a very special little girl, not only was I lucky enough to be able to be there for her birth but she is a 'Leap Year' babe, so this is her very first 'actual' birthday she has had as we usually celebrate her birthday a day early.
Anyway, I hope you like my card, making circle cards is always out of my 'comfort zone' but I attempt them every now and then, hope you like it and until next time, thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love what you did with the ribbon treatment. Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oowh, nice card Vikki...cool new spellbinders and a round card well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...