Monday, January 02, 2012

The Project Girl - Gift Card/Birthday Card


Hi Stampers, well I am sitting at my desk again and I am not only stamping but I am also skyping with my good friend Robyn while she stamps and skypes on the opposite side of Australia!! I have been away and she has been away so it has been several weeks since we have been able to sit down together....today is a good day!! Robyn found this Gift Card / Birthday Card on the The Project Girl site and made a great card using this design...check Robyn's card out on her blog Waterlily Cards....by Robyn too. As it is the start of a new year and the birthday cycle is starting all over again, I thought I would make one of these as the majority of the 'kids' in the family are teenagers which I find makes it very hard to buy a birthday present for especially the boys, which means they usually end up getting a gift card. So, I made a male gift card holder as I have a male birthday coming up in February and will most likely use it then. I hope you like it, I think this is a great design and will definately be using it again. Until next time...happy stamping.

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic masculine gift card holder, great colours and you have created a wonderful scene.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...