Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lily Pad 'August'




 


Hi All, I had a great day yesterday stamping with some old friends and some new friends (Hi Brenda & Ruth). We stamped right into the evening which is always fun!! My skype buddy Robyn was also there with us courtesy of skype. During the week Robyn & I had stumbled across the Lily Pad Blog where you make a card then post it on to someone on the list. As this is the August challenge, I have missed it but I have also made a card from the september challenge too but I can't post that one either as I will be away at the time you have send it. Even so, I decided to have a go at their challenges anyway. You are given three options...colour, sketch or theme. I chose the colour & sketch from August as I thought it would lend to a male card which is always hard in my opinion. I have made this for my nephew whose birthday is very soon so I hope he likes it. Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...