Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mojo Monday #191+ RobVik #5 & Mojo Monday #190 + RobVik #4



Hi Fellow Crafters, here is my Mojo Monday/RobVik for this week, I am not sure if I am completely happy with it....maybe I will think about it a bit and see if I should add a little something more.
Below is a pic of last weeks Mojo/RobVik that I didn't get a chance to finish in time to post on the site...this one I am happy with! Last week I was struggling with it but obviously after walking away and coming back a week later really helped as it finally all came together nicely.



Thanks for stopping by...until next time, happy stamping.

1 comment:

  1. Vikki I really really really like your RobVik card, clever lady:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...