Thursday, March 10, 2011

Card for a friend

10th March 2011

Well I have just joined the blogging club!! I did this as a spur of the moment...hmmm...lets see how it all goes. Be patient with me while I learn to navigate this site as this is all new to me.
Now to see if I can add a pic of one of my creations.


I saw this colour scheme in a stamping magazine and thought it looked really effective, so I had a go at it. I am quite happy with the result and intend on designing some more cards with these colours. I sent this card to a friend who I haven't 'talked' to in a while with an apology for being so slack. Sadly life (mainly work) gets in the way of the fun things in life a lot of the time. But, better late than never...hope you like the card.

Vikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...